Masada MH-15 hyrdraulic bottle jack,15 Ton
Masada MH-15 hyrdraulic bottle jack 15 Ton
Masada MH-15 Hydraulic bottle Jack, 15 ton
Masada Standard Bottle Jacks (Made in Japan)
Rigidly adhering to traditional manufacturing standards, Masada jacks boast excellent quality, modern design, and extremely high precision.
- These qualities have earned them a worldwide reputation for reliability.
- Welded construction throughout.
- Masada hydraulic jacks are light and durable.
Masada’s unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable products.
- Many automobile manufacturers choose Masada hydraulic jacks for their products.
- Widely used in various fields such as machinery, construction and Automotive industry.
- Used extensively for house jacking, restpumping and reblocking.
- All models work both in vertical and horizontal positions.
- All models have common release stem and valve assemblies.
|MIN. HEIGHT||LIFT||EXT. SCREW HEIGHT||MAX. HEIGHT||WEIGHT|