Tohnichi RTD260CN Adjustable Type Torque Screwdriver 60-260cNm, Grad 2cNm, L150mm
Tohnichi RTD260CN Adjustable Type Torque Screwdriver 60-260cNm, Grad 2cNm, L130mm
Tohnichi RTD260CN Adjustable Type Torque Screwdriver
- Adjustable torque screwdriver with rotary slip mechanism is idea for various jobs allowing easy change of torque setting.
- Adjustable type features external scale that can be set simply by twisting the body to line up with desired torque setting and then secured in place with black lock ring.
- Hexagonal shaped locker prevents driver from rolling when set down on flat surfaces between uses.
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over torque.
- User will sense and hear “click” at set torque and should then stop turning, if user continues, the rotary slip mechanism will ratchet the driver without applying additional torque.
- Features Tohnichi’s toggle clutch torque detection mechanism for enhanced durability.
- Accepts standard 1/4″ hex root shaped bits (sold separately)
- Includes Certificate of Calibration from ISO factory.
- NIST Certificates available upon request for additional fee.
- Models available in SI, Metric, and American units.
- Select model according to units of measure and required torque range.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request
The RTD series is equipped with Tohnichi’s own toggle mechanism for torque control.
The bit on the picture is optional.
For Torque Screwdrivers
Move black lock ring to unlock position and while holding main knurled part, twist body to change torque setting.Examples of Adjustable Models: RTD, LTD, AMRD, BMRD, AMLD, BMLD